Vibratory Stress Relieving

 

32 Beech Ave
Drakes Broughton
Pershore
Worcester
WR10 2BJ

Tel: + 44 (0) 7776 230 311

 

 

THE VCM 905 SERIES - EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATION

 

The VCM series of Vibratory Stress Relieving equipment is the culmination of 35+ years practical and theoretical experience of VSR and is the most successful, versatile today,

Specification includes :-  

bullet Single phase 220-240 volt, 13 amp, 50-60Hz Input (Other voltages available to order) ensuring economy of operation & readily available power supply.

 

bullet

0-220Hz, 0-3640Kgf Treatment range, with choice of exciter and availability for twinning, Resulting in successful treatment of a vast spectrum of components.

 

bullet

Rubber isolators for components up to 200 Tonne are available.

 

bullet

Hand portable:- Equipment can be easily taken to the component instead of large heavy items being transported to stress relieving facility.

 

bullet

Standard heavy duty clamps are suitable for 90% of applications but for the other 10% a large range of attachments are available for securing exciters to various shapes such as shafts, rings etc. and small vibrating tables for treating small items singly or in multiples.

Drawings for these attachments are also available

 

bullet

A comprehensive handbook with step by step instruction, Open ended technical support & access to our extensive photograph library

 

 

Home Equipment Specs Technical Spec On Site Service